VISIT OUR NEW
STORE IN Karachi,Pakistan
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Shiwani makes every effort to ensure that product images & descriptions are as accurate as possible. Please note, however, that there might be some minor differences between product images on the website and the actual product. Such variations may come about due to extra embellishments used during shoots which may differ from original products slightly.
Please bear in mind that colors in pictures may vary slightly from actual item due to the lighting during photo shoot, your device display settings or printing quality of catalog and/or inlay cards.
2. For international orders, real time carrier rates will be shown on the checkout page based on your location and the weight of your order.
3. All details of Shiwani products are given on the website and we make every effort to guarantee that the information provided is accurate. Customers are requested to review this information before making an order.
1. All products purchased from our Site can be exchanged within 10 days only if:
Exchange request is made within the stated time frame/limit.
The item(s) is faulty, damaged or defective at the time of delivery.
The received product(s) differed from the original order.
Anything is missing from the package including price tags, labels, original packing etc.
In such cases, claims can only be entertained if they are made within 10 days of the original order date.
Please email pictures of the defective item to email@example.com or call at Phone: (+92) 345-306-0258 within 3 days after order delivery in case to raise a dispute. M
Once we receive the item our team will review the damage-once the dispute is settled fairly we will issue a replacement of the same value against the product mentioned in the invoice and send it with the next order made by the customer.
3. In case of exchange customer will be responsible for all shipping, handling costs.
4. Discounted Items cannot be Returned / Exchanged.
5. Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
6. If, during delivery, custom duties are applicable, they will be paid in full by the customer.